Add to Your GET Account
The GET 2023-24 Enrollment period opens November 1, 2023 with a new Unit Purchase Price of $120.16.
You’ve already taken that important step of planning ahead for future college expenses. The information below provides tips on maximizing your college savings and managing your GET account(s).
Three easy ways to boost your GET account
- Make Lump Sum contributions at any time. It’s easy to add to your college savings by logging in to your online GET account. Add units at the 2023-24 Unit Purchase Price of $120.16 from November 1, 2023 through June 25, 2024.
- Add or increase Payroll Direct Deposit* or Automatic Withdrawal (ACH) amounts. Add or adjust amounts now to keep your savings on target. Small amounts add up over time.
- Ask family and friends to help. They can easily make gift contributions to your GET account for special occasions such as birthdays and holidays.
There are several payment options available when you want to add to your account.
- Set up or change automatic bank withdrawal (ACH)
- One-time payment online
- Set up or change payroll direct deposit
- Overnight using FedEx or UPS
Access Your GET Account Online
Our secure customer portal is the fastest, most convenient way to manage and add to your GET account(s). Here are some tips on accessing your account online:
- If you know your Login ID and Password, simply log in to your account.
- If you have never logged in to your account before you will need to create a Login ID (your email address) and Password.
- Note that the Login ID is case-sensitive.
- Your Password must be a minimum of seven characters and must include a special symbol (example: ! % $).
- If you have any issues accessing your online account, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1.800.955.2318. We’re here Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (excluding state holidays).
*Payroll Direct Deposit was formerly called Payroll Deduction.
Add to Your DreamAhead Account
You can seamlessly and securely connect one or more bank accounts to your DreamAhead account. With as little as $5, you can make contributions at any time and set up recurring monthly transfers. You can have your contributions taken automatically from your payroll every month by filling out a Payroll Deduction form. You can also make a contribution by mail by filling out a contribution form. All of the forms you may need are available on our forms page.
There’s a sizeable contribution limit of $500,000 for each DreamAhead beneficiary to help you maximize your savings. (This limit includes GET contributions if you have an account).